Self-Managed Superannuation Funds
As the Government encourages Australians to take responsibility for and reach their financial retirement goals, citizens are repeatedly required to deal with Superannuation funds.
Self-managed Superannuation is a means of saving for retirement. It allows you to control your investment strategy, reduce tax while obtaining tax benefits, and control administration costs.
Superannuation law is a delicate area and personalised planning is required for each individual. At Kaias Phillips we are superannuation experts, and can assist in establishing a superannuation fund that will effectively allow you to reach your financial retirement goals
Services we offer include:
- Establishment of Self-Managed Superannuation Funds
- Completion of Information for the Insurance and Superannuation Commissions
- Superannuation Audits
- Advice concerning Compliance Matters
- Advice concerning Taxation Benefits
- Advice on Employer obligations